Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions:
- Bookings are made on a first come first-served basis.
- Any treatment discussed must be booked within 12 months of the consultation otherwise a new consultation will be required.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit is required for all treatment bookings. This amount is per treatment not per appointment. Payment can be made following consultation or if booked online, MH Aesthetics will provide bank details for internet banking
- Late cancellations or changes (within 7 days) will result in deposits being forfeited. In the case of appointments that form part of a course of treatment, one treatment will be deducted from the remaining number of treatments.
- Any missed appointments including reviews that were not cancelled or re- arranged at least 7 days before the appointment will result in a £50 fee being applied to your next booking. This is in addition to forfeited deposits.
- Bookings are not confirmed until a deposit payment has been made. If there is a delay in making a deposit payment, your appointment slot may be allocated to somebody else. A booking will not be held for you without a deposit payment.
- Late arrivals may not receive a treatment – MH Aesthetics will always do their best to provide full treatment but cannot keep other clients waiting.
- All Sunekos or microneedling sessions must be completed within either 1 month for Sunekos or 3 months if carrying out a course of microneedling.
- We welcome children but if you are bringing young children to the clinic, please ensure that there is a supervising adult with them.
- It is important that you provide all medical history asked of you. The clinic will not be held liable for any damage caused because of withheld information or failure to follow instructions from MH Aesthetics.
- One week before your appointment you will receive an appointment reminder by email. Please refer to this letter for your specific time.
- For any treatment bookings, you are not permitted to consume alcohol 24 hours before or after your appointment. If you have consumed alcohol you must alert the practitioner as it may not be safe or recommended to proceed.
- If you are planning to fly medium-long haul after your treatment appointments, please raise this with MH Aesthetics.
- You may not be able to have further treatments at your review appointment.
- Please note that for some procedures where numbing cream is required, you may have this applied 20 minutes before treatment therefore please factor this in for your day.
Refunds and Returns:
- You are entitled to change your appointment free of charge up to 7 days before the scheduled date. Any changes after this will be considered a cancellation and your deposit will not be transferable. Please be aware that the clinic clinic is generally fully booked between 1-2 months in advance and you should consider this if requesting any changes to your appointment dates and times.
- Due to circumstances, outside of our control there may be occasions when we must cancel the clinic and appointments at very short notice. MH Aesthetics will endeavour to offer you a similar appointment for the soonest date available often by opening a new date. Should this be unacceptable you will be offered a refund for your appointment. Please note that refunds will not be given for any other expenses you may incur such as train tickets, flight or hotel bookings.
- Products bought in clinic are non-refundable unless they are faulty.
- Complaints can be made verbally, by telephone or in writing to email@example.com
- Complaints are not monitored on social media, as such for a quick response please call the telephone line during opening hours or send an email which will be picked up within a few hours.
- You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 2 days of its receipt.
- MH Aesthetics will investigate your complaint which may involve you attending further consultation with the practitioner.
- For any complaints, which result in any gestures of good will between the clinic and the patient or customer, a signed agreement will need to be completed in clinic and witnessed by a third party.